Wednesday 8 April 2009

Mypage5 review


This is my making money online experiment which I started in March 2009.

One of the first websites I joined when I started making money online is Mypage5 which is a social networking website. It is like Facebook and Myspace execpt you earn money for everything you do on it. For example:
Creating a blog: 10 cents
Make blog comment: 2 cents
Uploading a video: 15 cents
Post Classified: 10 cents
Creating a group: 2 cents
Joining a group: 2 cents
Commenting on a group: 2 cents
Profile comment: 2 cents
Uploading photos: 2 cents


I used to addicted to facebook and spend hours on facebook. After a year and a half I realised I was wasting my time on facebook when I could of been making money online. I found Mypage5 by doing research on Mylot to find a social networking site thats pays. I like the look of Mypage5 as it is easy to navigate around the website unlike Yuwie which I also joined but I haven't been on it since I joined as I didn't like the look of it.

Mypage5 is easy to earn on and a good place to do networking for my other sites. I've had a few referrals for my PTC sites from Mypage5 members. Most Mypage5 members are looking for other ways to make money online.

I have made $14 so far on Mypage5 by making a few blogs, uploading a few videos, uplaoding some photos and making comments on blogs and other members profiles. I could make a lot more money on Mypage5 but I have been busy doing my making money online experiment and active on many sites which I will update on soon:)

5 comments:

Work at Home Online Jobs said...

Thank you for following my blog! keep it up and lets make more money online!
http://pinoydeal11.blogspot.com
http://imagesdotcom.blogspot.com

Money Makers Guide for Newbies said...

Great post! I am also a member on mypage5, still have yet to reach payout but I've seen proof that they pay. If you'd like to check out more money making sites feel free to visit http://moneymakingnewbies.blogspot. I may have some sites that you might be interested in.

Avinash said...

U CAN TRY MY ONE PAYMENT PROOF TOOO

neobuxpaidme.blogspot.com

LUCKY ANGEL said...

Yes I will, I love checking out other peoples blog's!

how to get money fast said...

Happy to see this article as it is just what I have looking for and I am looking forward to another great article from you. how to get money fast