Saturday 21 March 2009

Making Money Online Experiment - New Mylot Tasks


This is my Making Money Online Experiment which I started last month.
I have spent most of my time doing research on MyLot for good making money online sites and making money on Mylot at the same time!

MyLot have added a new way way to make more money online by doing tasks. I have only done one mylot task so far which was worth $3. I got the $3 credited to my MyLot account the next day which I will get paid once I have reached the minium payout of $10.

The MyLot tasks are all different and the one I chose was pretty easy. The Mylot task was to write a 4 paragraph piece on Michel Perchin Limited Edition Pens. I had to include a few of the keywords they asked. For example "Michel Perchin Limited Edition fountain pens", "Michel Perchin Limited Edition ballpoint pens" etc.

Doing the MyLot task was good practise for improving my writing skills and with more practise I will get better. I even found researching Michel Perchin pens quite interesting and I want one when I'm rich! The limited edition pens cost around $3000!

The Mylot tasks are a good way to earn extra money online and an easier way to reach payout each month.

The Mylot tasks vary on how much you earn from 10 cents to $3 but all the paragraph writing tasks I saw were worth $3 each. I wish I did more $3 tasks but I just did one to see if it worked and it did so that is great. I will be doing more Mylot tasks in the future:)

2 comments:

Kris (Good Steward) said...

Wow, that must be something new over at Mylot. When I was over there (username dimplesnlaughs), there was no such thing as these tasks. Sounds very interesting. I might have to go by and check it out. I only been paid once by mylot but it is for the most part an enjoyable site to browse through and start discussions on MANY topics!

LUCKY ANGEL said...

Yes the Mylot tasks are a new way to earn more money. I have a done a few more tasks and I am waiting to be approved. It is ideal for someone who is a good writer!