Monday 27 April 2009

Earn money online using Twitter!


If you have a Twitter account and have more than 25 followers this is a good way to earn extra money online.

I joined TwtAd a few days ago and have already earned three and a half dollars so far for posting 3 ads on my Twitter update status 3 times a day.

I joined Twitter to promote my blog but it took me a while to work out how it works. Now I know it is a good way to promote anything as long as you have many followers. It is pretty easy to get followers on Twitter which I worked out by myself. I have been following people who have the same interests as me and then they follow me back!

Thanks to a discussion on Mylot I found out about Twtad

Quote from the Twtad website:

"Earn Money While You Tweet
You enjoy tweeting with your friends, but wouldn't it be great to make a little extra cash on the side while you post on Twitter? twtAd has the solution: we give you links to post on your Twitter account, and you earn money each time someone clicks on your link!"

This is a good addition to all my making online sites which I will update in my next post as I am joined to so many sites! I have reached the £10 payout on Mylot so I will post payment proof for that when I get paid:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good article, I have recently joined them myself to try and earn a little extra. I will also follow you on twitter, perhaps you could follow me too.
Follow Me On TwitterClicking Kingdom - Some of the Best Places to Click

LUCKY ANGEL said...

Thanks! I'm already following you on Twitter:)

ptc sites said...

Yes, I try to earn some cash there also but the program change all the time :/