Friday 24 April 2009

1st payment from Palmbux with Payment Proof and review





Today I have received my second payment for making money online. It is my first payment from a legit Paid To Click site called Palmbux


Here is my payment proof:




It has taken me a while to research the best legit PTC sites but it is all starting to pay off. I am reaching payouts and starting to get paid for all my work!

I am 5 cents away from reaching payout for Mylot which is $10 minimum payout. The Mylot tasks help as I got another task approved last week for $2

Anyway back to Palmbux! I had a good feeling about Palmbux as it is a lot like Neobux. By the way I can no longer access Neobux due to my computer clock settings (long story!)

More about Palmbux:

$0.01 for every ad view
$0.01 for every click referral makes

$2 minimum cashout which is instant

Palmbux also has a forum and when I have needed help admin have helped and replied straight away.

Palmbux is one of my favourite PTC sites that I highly recommend:)

3 comments:

freemoneyhub said...

i have added your site to my link partner page hope you do the sane to me

Anonymous said...

Check out my blog

Buxforbucks.blogspot.com

could turn out be a profitable hobby

It desribes how to screen and manage bux sites so you can really earn from them
I haven't yet reached any cashout levels because I'm still new at this.
My goal for now is converting earnings to referrals. In the meantime designing my blogs about my "buxxing" hobby has been a fun way to wake up my long dormant interest in web design

My first blog was lifeafterlove-sherry.blogspot.com, always had interest in wrting and finally something to write about

freemoneyhub said...

hey i would like to exchnge referral to you my nomincashout to your palmbux pm me after you signup to my link so i can signup immediately my link is on my website