Thursday 21 May 2009

1st payment from Mylot with payment proof!



Last week I received a surprise payment from MyLot! I knew I made the $10 payout but I wasn't sure when I would be paid. It is my biggest payment so far from all my making money online sites.

Here is my payment proof:



I highly recommend MyLot as it is an interesting way to make money. There are so many discussion going on about any subject and if there is anything I want to know I go on Mylot and start a discussion asking the question and get paid at the same time! You basically get paid to have your say:)

P.S. I have found another website that is a social network for people who are making money online and you get paid for anything you do! You get $3 for signing up. I will do a review on this site soon. Join here to get your free $3:)

2 comments:

anna said...

Congratulations for your payment in Mylot. I am also too close to ask for payment. I have $9.87 :)

Unknown said...

Making money online does not necessarily have to be difficult. We

have all come across individuals offering us opportunities to make

money online from the comfort of our own homes. Is this possible

though? can we work a few hours a week and make enough money online

to live a comfortable life? or are we purely wasting our time and

efforts even attempting to succeed at this.
Have you read the amazing claims that you can make money online?

that you can make over $5000 a week online? Can you really make

money online though! I wanted to find out, I was at breaking point,

Could I make money online? could anyone make money online?