Wednesday 10 June 2009

2nd payment from Palmbux with payment proof, review and update




I am still doing my making money online experiment and decided to stick with the paid to click sites as they are so easy to do and can be done while watching telly:)

I received my second payment from Palmbux a week ago and got paid instantly into my Paypal account! It takes me a few minutes a day to click the ads on Palmbux so it is easy to make money. They usually have 4 to 5 ads a day.

Here is my payment proof:



Palmbux is exactly like Neobux except they have lowered their click rates recently. They used to pay 1 cent per ad clicked but now they pay 0.08 cents per ad click which is not much difference. I prefer they lowered their ad rate than the company go bust as I really like Palmbux and highly recommend this paid to click site:)

No comments: