Tuesday 12 May 2009

2nd payment by Nomincashout and review




Today I have been paid by my favourite PTC (paid to click) site Nomincashout for the second time!

Here is my payment proof:



You can only request one payment at a time so now I have been paid I can request my third payment of $10.16! Nomincashout pay their members once a month so my aim is to build my downline and get a big payment each month. I have been getting referrals from a few referral sites which I will do a review on soon. My best referral site is
Getref as I have had the most referrals from this site. I am joined to another 3 more referral sites too which I will also do a review on.

Unfortunately Nomincashout have changed their click prices and this is what Admin have written in the forum:

"Important Site Changes!
as you all have probably noticed cashouts are taking a while - to try speed things up I've decided to change the amount paid per click. $1.99 Upgraded members get $0.02 per click and $0.0125 per referral click $1.99 Paid Members get $0.01 per click and $0.01 per referral click.

when a new user signs up there first day will be treated as an upgraded member having access to all available ads and getting $0.02 per click, also there first cashout will be processed with upgraded waiting times if requested on the first day. They then get the option to upgrade there account for $1.99/$19.99 or to go to the new standard rate per click of $0.0025 per click and $0.0025 per referral click. To upgrade your account now please go to http://NoMinCashout.com/buyupg.php

I've also increased the number of ad clicks needed per day to get your referral income tomorrow so your referral's should click more ads.


These change is necessary to hopefully reduce the waiting times for payouts."

I have upgraded to the $1.99 package as that is only about £1 which I can spend on easily on a ice cream! I have been so tempted to upgrade on a few sites to earn more money but I want to know if the site is reliable and pay people first so I know for sure I can trust Nomincashout. Obviously this has a annoyed some members about the click prices but Admin have explained more in the forum why they had to do this and I can understand why. I still highly recommend Nomincashout and I think its worth giving a go. There is no minimum cashout for the first payment so you could test it out for free and still get paid:)

7 comments:

Kim Lockett said...

I have heard good things about this site, but I had a hard time getting navigating them personally.

SAMSUL said...

Congrats to u. keep your good works. luv to see more payment proof from u ^_^

Ashley said...

Hey Lucky Angel,

You may also be interested in this free report on advertising, it will help you get more referrals and get your site out for free. I used it and gained 33 people in one day. The name of the report is $1,000,000
Worth of FREE Advertising! and you can get it here

Catalina Jayla said...

Thanks for info !!
I need to know this site is a scam or not !!

Great !!

Anonymous said...

when i click ''surf ads'' it comes up with some ads, but one of the ads its says: ANTI CHEAT! DO NOT CLICK so i have never used it, but can somebody contact the admin of nomincashout and tell him fix it or just set in a new ad??? because i want 10 ads pr. day and not 9 ads just because one of the ads is broken or not in use...

hunterjithu said...

nice yaar..

for list of instant paying ptc's visit http://hunterjithu.blogspot.com

Prasanna sita durga namala said...

Oh good. is it paying still now?