Friday 6 February 2009

Making Money By Searching The Internet

http://makingmoneyonline-experiment.blogspot.com/

I am doing a Making Money On The Internet Experiment and starting off with Making Money By Searching The Internet.



Day 1: I have made £1.01 so far for searching on the Internet using Homepages friends, for more information here is the link: http://www.myhpf.co.uk/banner.asp?Friend=342555



I am a complete beginner at making money on the Internet and I would like to share my journey with other people looking to make money on the Internet but don't know where to start.



I have been looking for money making ideas using the Internet for years as I spend so much time on the Internet I might as well make money using the Internet at the same time.



I am very skeptical about all the making money on the Internet websites. I don't want to pay money to make money just in case it is a scam. Most money making on the Internet websites are scams as I have do my research and have read many scam stories.



While I was doing my making money on the Internet research I came across homepages friends which is free to join. They say you earn money by searching the Internet with them so I have set it as my homepage to see how much money I can earn searching the Internet. It is powered by Yahoo which is who I usually search with anyway. You can find out how much you have made the next day and after using it for one day I have made £1.01. It also tells you how many searches you ave made and I have made 48 searches.



If you recommend Homepages Friends to your friends and you can earn even more. When they sign up you get 10% of all the revenue homepages friends earn from their searches and even more if they pass it on



I do believe I can make money on the Internet by searching the Internet with homepages friends and it is legit as it has been chosen for a Moneymagpie Award for favourite Money for Nothing website and opportunity.



I have also joined up with another similar website called Swagbucks but you don't make money you win swagbucks and then redeem them for cool prizes. This is more for fun and its very popular on facebook. I have 5 swagbucks so far after joining today.



I will update the money I am making searching the Internet using homepages friends and my swagbucks in every blog.



Homepages friends: £1.01

Swagbucks: 5



Making Money On The Internet Experiment



My next experiment is Making Money Using Blogs which I will explain in my next blog:)

No comments: