Sunday 8 February 2009

Day Two: Making Money On The Internet

This is my Making Money Online Experiment and this is my day two update on how much money I have made so far on the Internet without spending any money.

Day One I made £1.01 on Homepages Friends for 48 searches on the Internet

Day Two I received a message from Homepages Friends saying:

"As part of our ongoing review of search traffic through our service it is apparent that your search activity is in breach of our terms and conditions or those of our partners at Yahoo! Search Marketing.

We are receiving from you a type of traffic of which the quality is less than that which we determine, in our absolute discretion, to be acceptable.

If this situation continues we will be obliged to terminate the service."

All of my day two searches were disallowed but I did get a penny for my friends searches as I referred her. She did 6 searches online.

I am learning to make money online using blogs and found out through another blog on here which has a step by step guide on making money online for beginners. I'm not sure if I will make any money for this but this is a making money online experiment so I will have to wait and see.

I joined another website that you earn money online by replying to discussions and making discussions and I'm addicted already! Its called mylot I have made 17 cents so far on that for replying to about 10 discussions and actually enjoyed doing it. Its a fun way to make money on the Internet:)

Homepages Friends: £1.02
Swagbucks: 5 Swagbucks
Mylot: 17 cents











No comments: